Criticizing is easy, art is difficult.
Tag Archives: easy
- 3 cups cooked macaroni
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups French fried onions
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a 9×13-inch baking dish, combine the macaroni, tuna, and soup. Mix well, and then top with cheese.
3. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for about 25 minutes, or until bubbly. Sprinkle with fried onions, and bake for another 5 minutes. Serve hot.